10 artists who have dedicated their songs to coffee
coffee machine rental sg has been the saving drink of thousands of people , from students, workers, Godinez, and even raw, because all the properties and the delicious taste that characterize it . Before this, many singers have paid tribute, so we bring you a top of the best songs dedicated to coffee:
1. For the espresso coffee: “Coffee Cantata” , Johann Sebastian Bach
2. For a delicious coffee cut: “ hopefully that rains coffee ” , Juan Luis Guerra
3. from chocochino: ” Grinding coffee “Hugo Blanco
4. Dedicated to macchiatto latte :” Ay Mama Ines “Snowball
5. American life:” One cup of coffee ” Bob Marley
6. The cappuccino can not miss: “One more cup of coffee , ” Bob Dylan
7. A unique barista: “The coffee song” Frank Sinatra
8. A spectacular mocha: “Coffee time “ Natalie Cole
9. Lungo intense: “Another cup of coffee , ” Mike & The Mechanics
10. Ristretto Ardenza: “Two beds and a coffee machine”, Savage Garden
Another singer who is no slouch Will.i.am, who worked with Nescafé Dolce Gusto to launch a video, which is a remake of the famous remix “The Dock of the Bay” by Otis Redding. This production Grammy winner, is part of the new global campaign ‘Creativity reinvents the classic’ , which celebrates the fusion of music and coffee, two things without which we could not live.
Are you craved a cup?